www.flickr.com

Friday, November 09, 2007

Cream filling

I have a bunch of video snippets I want to post, but I am having some technical problems so you get filler instead. Or I guess different filler than originally planned is another way to think about it.

Through a rather strange confluence of circumstances we have ended up with two enormous dogs in addition to our normal one enormous dog-in-residence for an indeterminate amount of time. That is a lot of dogs, hence a lot of potential for barking and waking up the baby, as just happened. *taps heels together and wishes for baby to go back to sleep*

I was just looking through some pictures sent home from daycare. Highlights include photographic evidence that she does in fact sleep there, or at least did one time:

A bear kiss:

A vat of cheerios:

A drum circle:

Some kind of tragic traffic problem:

And, the best part, I swear I had no idea this had happened, or why:


The secret lives of babies. *dylan stayed asleep, SCORE*

No comments: