www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Minutiae of Our Lives

The wind died down, but it dragged our internet along with it for most of today. We're back online now, but it was touch and go for a while there.

It's that time of year again where Aaron celebrates his birthday for six weeks or so.

I just thought of a great new game! It's peek-a-boo, but with beer! Brilliant. By combining Dylan's interests with my own I think we both win.

Last week I ordered a new computer. Two days later, the computer company came out with a brand new line of laptops. I figured since it was new it must be better, so I called and cancelled my original order. The very nice and helpful man on the phone said someone would call me the next day to confirm the cancellation. The next day I got an e-mail with the shipping information. Hong Kong to Korea, some weather delays, then on to my doorstep today. I'm off to take her for a spin now.

No comments: