www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

this post brought to you by your friends at katetvnetwork.com

You know the news ticker that runs across the bottom of the screen? I usually have one for potential blog content running in my head. [Note: I believe in this analogy eating has its own 24-hour channel and chocolate is responsible for a number of Paid Programming slots.] I know I am tired when it goes on the fritz, and when it stops completely that means it is taking all my mental faculties just to remain upright and continue breathing.

I know this entire post is the equivalent of putting my thumb on my nose and wiggling my fingers while sticking my tongue out at fate, but Dylan has started sleeping really really well. As is evidenced here, where starting Jan 3 green days = reasonably good sleep and non-green days = suck:

I can even explain away the bad days. The first one she woke up at 5:00am and never went back to sleep. When it happened I had no idea why she woke up, but that was the day of the crazy windstorm. As the day went on people kept saying how they had been woken up by the wind at that very time, so I think that must be what happened. The second one we started moving furniture after she went to bed, so we deserved what we got.

Anyway, I feel so much better now and the ticker is flickering back on and I no longer find myself dozing as I walk Snuffy. Dylan looks a lot better also. She is down from 3 eye folds to 1.5 and she breaks down a little later in the day. And Aaron and Snuffy are...Aaron and Snuffy. You know, they're always kind of the same now that I think of it. Here Dylan uses her new energy to corral errant beasts:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can explain the bad days. They tend to be Wednesdays.