www.flickr.com

Monday, January 29, 2007

No Dylan Turnovers Here

Dylan has discovered the joys of pounding the keyboard. I'm in trouble now.

I lovingly put a cupcake on the table this morning to eat on my walk with Snuffy. You see where this is going, I imagine. Snuffy lovingly swallowed the cupcake, wrapper and all, before I even had time to get my shoes on. That dog has quite the sweet tooth.

Sweet potatoes were quite a hit with the under-6-month crowd this morning.

Since her first round of rolling over a while ago, Dylan has not been interested in a repeat performance. She doesn't like spending a lot of time on her tummy in the first place, so she has to be in just the right mood to even be doing that. When she does roll over it is very sudden, like she has been possessed by the rolling over spirit.

I have given up on the bottle completely. I packed them all up in the attic. Where I went to pull the string to turn on the light and the string broke. I stood there jumping up and down with my stubby little legs trying to reach the stubby little cord, but alas it was no use. The attic is turning into a Giant Rubble Mound, but at least we won't be able to see it.

The sippy cup is actually working better. At some point soon (where soon = ideally before my four-hour CPR class tonight) I am hoping to have her eat an actual meal from it that doesn't involve eating from me ten minutes after eating from the sippy cup. Although now since I don't like daycare so much I like having a reason to check on her every couple of hours. I suppose I can still do that, but maybe it won't have to be QUITE so often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Piano lessons. love, G and C