www.flickr.com

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Snuffy loves it, I promise

We have another contestant in the Snuffy hoist:














Come over and lift up the enormous dog, and you, too, can compete.

I have been angry at the new camera for a while because its wide angle lens, while cool, distorts Dylan's face. A lot of people have met her in real life and said she doesn't look quite like the pictures. It makes her face look more stretched out than it really is. Apparently there is an easy fix, but I don't have the right software for it.

We have been playing lots of Wii around here. I like the bowling game in particular. It is strikingly (ha!) like the real thing, without having to lift or wait for the ball. Aaron scored over 200 the other day.

Dylan has been in a great mood for the past few days. It has been so much fun and it's so much easier to take care of her.






































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I win the Snuffy Hoist contest? I think it should be judged by the face snuffy makes when you pick him up....

bleisenblog said...

No, because the first rule of the Snuffy Hoist is that you don't talk about the Snuffy Hoist.