www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Place For Everything

Is it ironic if you are killed by a CPR class?

Daycare was Bad yesterday, as expected.

Aaron is deeply offended by the lack of suggestions for what he might want for his birthday (he is a strange one). But I think you all are just smart because it was a TRAP, A TRAP, RUN. He was then going to tell you that whatever you suggested you should go out and get it for him.

As I was walking down the hall of my building yesterday to bring Dylan to daycare, a woman stopped me to coo over the pretty pretty baby. I walked back down the hallway on the way to my office, and the woman recognized me and said hi. A few seconds later she did a double take and said urgently, wait...what did you do with that baby?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron, how aobout a triple from Wendy's? Love Mom