www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

they could have just fired them

From the Democrat and Chronicle: "With sales down an estimated 25 percent, Snow Country has cut back on labor. On the weekends, the 25 people they typically have on the floor have been cut in half. "

See if you find this entertaining. They keep playing a clip on the public radio station here from a local Republican congressman where he says something like, "the Democrats said there were going to be big changes, as far as openness goes. But so far we haven't seen any change at all."

We are still enjoying the Wii, although I have been very sore from it for the past couple of days. The pain is worth it of course, and I bowled a 195 the other day. It is nice because it is something fun we can do without going anywhere, and Dylan likes to watch us jump around.

I had a meeting in Buffalo yesterday. The drive was just over an hour. Which meant I would be gone long enough that I had to either bring Dylan, which seemed less than professional, or have a very short meeting and get back right quick, which is what I opted for. It went fine, but I was cutting it close with how long she'll go without eating or losing it completely.

1 comment:

bleisenblog said...

ps When I got to the meeting they asked why I hadn't brought the baby. And the dog.