www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wednesday = Sucks

I don't have a lot of scheduled time during the week, but all of it is on Wednesday. Which is also the one day a week that Aaron has more than one class. Yesterday I felt like a little gerbil on a wheel scurrying around.

The trip to DC went well. I think the meeting, which was to recruit state health workers for my dissertation, was successful, but my project still could crash and burn at any moment. It was a fun adventure to travel with her though. I wish we had been able to go play in the city some because it was a nice day and it seemed like there was a lot going on. Dylan doesn't like the actual time on the plane, but she likes looking around in the airport and we had fun in the hotel.

My dad was there to help on the plane ride there and during the meeting. Dylan did great until he underestimated the height of the overhead bin relative to her head. The flight back was pretty empty, so we had some space to spread out.



No comments: