www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Young SnotFace

I told Aaron we were going to the doctor Sunday morning, but it turns out he was asleep because he actually found out from checking the blog when he got up because I was back in bed by then. Whoops. Dylan is almost better now, just a little stuffy. We got a humidifier that I think helped her breathe.

For the past week or so we have had a terrible time getting her to sleep. Even if she is exhausted and it's bedtime, the minute she figures out she's being rocked to sleep she hurls her head back and screams. I thought that means it's probably time to train her to go to sleep on her own one way or the other, so I have been gearing up for that. Then last night when she starting writhing around, I just put her down in her crib. She tossed and turned a bit and 15 minutes later she was fast asleep. She woke up a couple of times and it worked again for one of them. So perhaps she already knows how to go to sleep and we were just standing in her way.

A majestic stream of drool adorns Dylan's face as we head to Wegman's

No comments: