www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Day 11: Happy New Year and Dylan Turns Four Months Old

Technically I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth at midnight. I tried to brush in a festive manner though. We went out to a nice dinner where there were enough people that I didn't have to hold Dylan for more than a few minutes at a time so I could focus on important things like stuffing myself.

Speaking of stuffing myself, Tommy and I gave into temptation and tasted one of Snuffy's treats. They look and smell like a lovely peanut butter cookie, and all the ingredients are regular people food ingredients, so we can't be blamed. (they are not that good, but I think we've performed a public service so no one else has to try them)

Dylan has really been in a good mood for most of our trip, so that has been nice. She is also back to sleeping better again lately, which makes a big difference in both of our moods. I haven't done any work, which is bad. I think this month is going to be ugly. We head back home tomorrow and try again with daycare on Wednesday.

Our new four month old baby, now with screeching action



















































No comments: