www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Day 6: Ithaca to NYC

It again took until noon to get ourselves out of the house. The ride went well for the most part. We switched to a convertible carseat from the infant one because we thought it might be more comfortable and lead to less screaming. Dylan did great for many hours until we hit traffic waiting to get on the GW bridge. She SCREAMED for the last half hour and was not interested in me or my lion and what the hell was I thinking trying to entertain her with toys and books and antics.

Snuffy is staying in Ithaca this time (due to: would rather go 24 hours without pooping than go on pavement). It was so weird to have a car ride without him. I kept looking back for his fluffy head only to see our luggage luxuriantly spread out around the car because we didn't have to leave space for him and his stuff.

I have stuffed myself full of pizza chocolate mousse cake, which makes it a good night.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Pizza chocolate mousse cake sounds disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Really, cause that sounds like something you might like, and mom too...