www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Daycare...eh

There hasn't been much change lately except that the daycare people understand what they're in for when I walk in. They said they found one of the other teachers who Dylan calms down for. On the one hand, great, because she's not crying. On the other hand, that woman's not actually Dylan's teacher and it makes me feel like if she had the right people there she would be doing a lot better. Not that her current teachers are doing a bad job, but they really don't seem to know what to do with her. And they can't hold her all the time because of all the other kids so sometimes I come in and she's just on the floor sobbing and that's no fun. As it is now I am going in there every 1-1.5 hours to help and calm her down and feed her.

Still working diligently on the bottle, with some small, limited success. I do think it will help once she gets that down. Must go rescue her again.





1 comment:

Sol said...

Great pictures! dylan is a super duper cutie. if you guys are around this weekend, jazz would love to be licked by snuffy. give me a call.

In other news- I'm thinking that Aaron and I should split a Wii when they become available. then we can share custody (and $$).