www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Day 9: NYC to Ithaca

In the morning we loaded up our 500 pounds of luggage and were on our way. Dylan slept much of the way in the car, and only had one real meltdown, so that was great. We had such a great time in Manhattan seeing tons of friends and family.

In other news, I moved Dylan up to the next diaper size (size 3 if you're interested, the big fatty -- at this rate she'll be in Depends before she's toilet trained). I thought the old size was a little on the small side and the new one would be a little big. I now realize that she probably outgrew the old size a week or two ago and the new ones fit perfectly. I wondered why they were suddenly leaking so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new baby!!!

and i guess Dylan too.

And Snuffy.

And you guys! call me when you get back in town. Jazz needs a good licking....

bleisenblog said...

We'll probably come back on Tuesday. The Wii can't wait to meet you. I'm happy to lick Jazz anytime.