www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Trilemma

So the super internet is abuzz with rumors that there will be Wiis available tomorrow morning for those who are pure of heart and willing to get up really really early. We generally are willing to get up early for such a cause, but fatface has been causing some sleep deprivation lately. We big ones in the house both get CRANKY and not very functional when we don't sleep enough, so voluntarily losing sleep seems foolish. But video games, they call to us. Please help us resolve this matter.

What should the bleisenblogs do?
sleep sleep sleep
wii wii wii
all of you go! get two!
  
pollcode.com free polls

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i think your polling people have a republican leaning. i chose sleep, sleep, sleep and it was recorded as you go, get two!

bleisenblog said...

how do I know you're telling the truth? i can't just go tampering with the voting willy nilly. i'll need to see some ID, please.

Sol said...

I have voted (quite selfishly I might add).

I just sent you guys some photos from today. Snuffy was quite the animal! (pun intended).

P.S. I suspect voter fraud in this election

Anonymous said...

Hey, I voted six times and it only counted me once. What kind of voter fraud is that?

Juliet said...

If you buy an extra for my nephew, my sister will be your best friend forever.