www.flickr.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

Daycare, Week 2 Day 1

I would say today was mediocre. I dropped Dylan off at 9:15, dropped in at 10:15 and found her asleep, then got a call at 11:00 that she was hysterical. I think she wakes up from her nap and panics. But the daycare women seemed to be less intimidated by her this time. I meant to bring her back for another afternoon session, but we went out to lunch with friends and she fell asleep afterwards and here were are. It seems like we are making some slow progress, and I think if we keep at it everyday it will eventually get better.

I have gotten her to take a half ounce from the bottle two days in a row. In order to do this, only I can do it, I have to use a specific kind of bottle, and I have to hold her facing out while I walk around the room singing and shoving the bottle in her face. Convenient, no?

I have a video of Dylan snacking on the exersaucer but youtube is fighting with me so maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out who loves their new sling!!!

http://carlbohudakson.blogspot.com/

bleisenblog said...

Yay! That's awesome Sol.