www.flickr.com

Friday, December 08, 2006

No Soap, Radio

Call my touching tale of the reunification of a dog and his toy a shaggy dog story, will you? I invite you to come and get Snuffy some exercise then.

We did another hour of daycare today. It didn't go great, but I figure she's at least getting used to the place and the people every day. Still no luck with the bottle, despite trying a secret embarrassing weapon.

People keep telling me that teething toys for babies are not called chew toys. But I am set in my ways, so apparently Dylan is going to keep getting chew toys.

Actual question asked in one of Tommy's college interviews: If you could have an extra appendage anywhere, what would it be?

The interviewer said she would have chosen a retractable unicorn horn that could cause world peace and cure AIDS. Loser. I was thinking along the lines of a hook. Aaron wants a corkscrew, although he's worried they wouldn't let him through airport security. Any other suggestions are welcome in the comments.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/12/08/wii-have-a-problem/

Anonymous said...

Another highlight from that question was when we were talking about where to have a 3rd leg and Papa E enthusiastically explained that the best place to have one is in the middle of your chest, so you could "get down on all threes."

- Tommy

Anonymous said...

Tell Tommy not to go to that school.

Anonymous said...

Um, i'd pick an elephants trunk. they seem pretty cool.

In other news- guess who bought the same camera as you? me. that's who.

Anonymous said...

Papa E, wouldn't it be going down on all fives with an extra leg? And I think it's cheating to say your appendage gets to be magical after posing the wacky question and having Tom answer it. Having said that, could the extra appendage be a second tongue so a person could eat twice as much? I'm just asking. Stanley