www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dylan's First Bistro

Phew, we dragged that kid all over town yesterday.

Preparing for her big debut














Out for martinis














The chicken in action














And she's done














We later brought her to a friend's house for dinner and then to a costume party, where she was propped up and prodded by all. She will be wearing the costume until Wednesday morning. Aaron suggested that I only wanted a child so I could have one to dress up for Halloween. Little does he know that I will also be dressing her up in costume for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Labor Day...

Not pictured here: the matching mother-daughter chicken costumes (other matching clothing options we're considering here); Aaron dressed as a farmer who owns the chickens; Snuffy after playing for two hours in the mud mud mud; the kitchen floor after Snuffy spent an hour there after playing in the mud; me nursing the chicken and a beer (oh wait, that one's up at Flickr)

Why does this keep happening to me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charming, but modest. No coxcomb she...love, C and G

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I'm no doctor, but I think you guys might want to get her legs checked out. I don't think they're supposed to be bright orange and as thick as Snuffy.