www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Redefining spit up

Dylan had an upchuck the other day so impressive that we have agreed all of her other, well, productions must be called spit up in order to reserve throw up and similar terms for incidents of such magnitude. I didn't know she even had enough room in there for the volume of fluid that came out. Luckily Aaron was holding her. He was annoyed that I stood there exclaiming over how impressed I was rather than running off to fetch a towel. But really, who among us would have sprang into action and missed the rest of the show?

He got me back though because yesterday I glanced at the bed and there, right in my space, was a nice spot of baby puke. I mean spit up.

The camera should get here later today...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who among us would have SPRUNG into action? Is it just me, or are these posts getting more graphic with each passing day?

Anonymous said...

Stories like this will just "glow" when supplemented with photos! Can't wait 'till you get the camera.

Sarah said...

oh man, eloise used to do that. it is truly horrifying.

bleisenblog said...

Oh Anonymous. Go Sprung yourself.

bleisenblog said...

Also, Jill, THAT'S the post you want a picture of?