www.flickr.com

Saturday, October 21, 2006

just chatting away

We may have made a decision about the camera. One more trip to Best Buy to poke and prod them and then we'll decide.

Snuffy has been at Camp Eisenberg the past few days. He has a brand new haircut which apparently is quite handsome. He also had a tick so lyme disease testing is in the cards.

Dylan had a bath this morning, which she still enjoys a lot. If she is in the right mood she is willing to have extended conversations with us where we take turns talking and she speaks her language and we speak ours.

I am ready to start tweaking my diet to figure out exactly what she is sensitive to. I am sure that it has helped with the amount of time she is writhing in pain, but since her poop has been consistently green since I started this diet I think there is still something that is bothering her.

No comments: