www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Our schedule

I was all planning to write about the relatively regular schedule we've had for the past couple of weeks, so of course today has been completely different. I'm sure you'd love to hear it anyway.

The cornerstone of each day is a six hour bout of cluster feeding and crankiness starting at 6pm. I am okay for the first few hours, but then I start to get antsy. But it's not too bad with tv shows, magazines, and one-handed typing. There is no point in even trying to put Dylan to sleep before midnight, but after that it's been pretty easy, especially with the help of the cradle swing of sleep and happiness. Then we both sleep until 5:30 or 6am, get up for a feeding, then go back to sleep for another few hours. During the day she is generally cheerful and naps whenever she feels like it. She naps long enough that if Aaron is around I have been able to get in some nice long walks with Snuffy. Then when evening hits I get strapped down to the feeding chair again. Actually, when I was out with Snuffy today Aaron successfully gave Dylan a bottle, so there is some hope for that. Except it didn't have enough so she was still hungry afterwards.

No comments: