www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Six weeks

Oh man. Dylan has been pretty much clinging to me nonstop for the past two days. And eating all the time. Usually I can put her down in the bouncy seat and she is happy for quite a while. I have a book that talks about how babies go through fussy periods before they have big developmental leaps, and it says how old they will be when each one happens. I'm not sure I believe it completely, but it is a nice thing to read when she is a lot crankier than usual.

She has been getting more and more interactive lately. She seems to actually get bored, but mobiles and talking do the trick most of the time. I have tried reading to her a couple of times, which seemed silly at first but she likes listening to us talk so much, it is easier to do that than to just babble on and try to remember the words to the three poems I had to memorize in middle school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dylan (and every other baby)is never too young to have you read to her. Love, C and G