www.flickr.com

Monday, October 02, 2006

More Feeding

I am still not eating dairy. For me that is a sad way to live. It also effectively makes me a vegan, which I am not prepared for. Also, I'm not sure it is helping. Dylan and I usually spend the morning napping, and she woke up with gas crying a few times this morning. She also seemed pretty uncomfortable last night. I feel like there must be some way I could change what I'm eating that would help at least a little, but I'm not sure how. Today I will try to be better about tomatoes and onions and see if that makes a difference.

Apologies to everyone who tried to call and chat with us yesterday, we were a cranky and sleepy bunch. And then we watched The Constant Gardener, which is not a feel-good kind of movie. It requires concentration for a longer time than I am capable of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe an evening glass of Guiness Stout-good for nursing mothers and relaxes everyone. The Flicker pictures are wonderful! Love, C and G

Anonymous said...

PS-Mummy Potter is absolutely right about The Giving Of The Bottle!

Annie ~ إني said...

I couldnt get through the constant gardener due to boredom and annoyance...would that be ironic, considering my current life?