www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Snuff's back

Yay! We missed him. But it was nice to have a few days without having to pander to his Snoutness.

When we started our Netflix subscription we always said that I would get to use it a lot this fall since I'm off work and feeding the giant headed baby monster all the time. I prefer TV shows on DVD to movies due to my short attention span. We agreed that I would pick shows Aaron would not possibly want to watch so he wouldn't be too jealous when he was slaving away at his schoolwork and I was laughing gleefully at the television machine. I am now on season 4 of Gilmore Girls. I think by the beginning of season 3 Aaron was hooked. Plus he went and read the Wikipedia entry so he knows lots of the stuff that's going to happen and is always saying things like "oh, well he wouldn't say that if he knew that he would later marry her mother's sister after she became pregnant out of wedlock by his best friend." In other recent Aaron antics he announced that he had giggled through this morning's class when they learned about a statistical test called the F test. Which is funny because there are swear words! Beginning with F! Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Netflix was my christmas present that I generously shared with you, Mrs. Bleisenblog. So before you criticize my tastes, you should give thanks to me and note that you have appropriated my only christmas present. I consider all the others Hanukkah presents.

b. What else am I supposed to think about when we talk about the F statistic. Before we got to far into the mathematics of it, I thought it was a statistic primarily used by fraternities.

Anonymous said...

Ms Kate I believe he learned words like the F test from you. I know the Blumkin boys would never swear. Nana M