www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006

my first post about baby poop

I never thought it would take me this long to discussing poop, but everyone says you never know what to expect once you have a baby. I actually think the new diet may possibly be helping. Dylan is having many fewer episodes of turning bright red out of the blue, so to speak. She is still straining to poop and wakes up from naps contorting in pain and her poop has been green for several days. But I think the overall amount of time that she is uncomfortable is down. She is really chatting away with us now and doing big stupid baby smiles that take up her whole mouth and have yet to be captured on film. I took a video yesterday where she did a little cooing, then saw the camera and turned into a zombie AND ATE OUR BRAINS!!!

We had an episode a couple of days ago in which a highly anticipated Netflix disc arrived snapped in half and I have not fully recovered.

No comments: