www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fenced yards: not just for dogs

Yesterday I ordered a veggie burger that was so much like a hamburger I tried to send it back.

*************************************

Dylan has taken to flashing an enormous insincere smile at any and all passers by. A smile that is, of course, impossible to capture on film. She has a lot of success at getting people to stop and sweet talk her. She will be grumping along with me wearing her characteristic scowl when all of a sudden someone will get near us and suddenly she is looking up, smiling sweetly. She also blows kisses sometimes, occasionally with both hands. Her public awaits.

Don't fence her in
One way or the other the camera is getting licked
Working the windswept hair


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just spoke with a researcher friend who told me she read that redheads would be extinct in 3 generations. My point being that makes Dylan even more special. Please don't ask me to explain my logic. Nana