www.flickr.com

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Housekeeping

Ahem. More voting, please. In particular, more voting for the one I want. Not that the results are in any way binding. Heh, binding.

I thought you might want to hear more about the cleaning process from last weekend. I am thoughtful in that way. Some in my family have called me a pack rat. I do have some key math tests from first grade and a 1994 Epcot Center Passport to Fun that might come in handy, but I wouldn't call myself a hoarder, exactly. I would call Aaron a hoarder. Witness some moments from the weekend:

Kate: I'm using some of the t-shirts I don't wear but that I don't want to get rid of to wrap up dishes and put them in this box. So far I've only managed to pick one that I don't need to keep, but at least that's something. See? holds up t-shirt

Aaron: Oh, that's a cool t-shirt.

************

Kate: We don't really need these Maid of the Mist shoes, right? Or these flip flops from Princeton reunions?

Aaron: You do what you want with your own flip flops.

Note -- Aaron has a (large) bin in the attic containing virtually every pair of shoes he has ever owned.

************

Kate: Wow, I had a couple of boxes full of clothes in the attic. I really don't need all this stuff. points to pile of old pants

Aaron: Oh, those are cute jeans. You're getting rid of those?

************

Also note that he still has some of his dreadlocks (removed from his head circa 1996), as do many friends and family members.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, Dylan should just be herself for Halloween. We all know she is a little monkey. Secondly, why were we never given any of Aaron's dreadlocks? Mother and Father Eisenberg

Anonymous said...

You were never given his dreadlocks because we like you too much - and because you have a typical sense of smell. Those of us who lived with the dreaded Aaron have lost our sense of smell and don’t mind having them around.
Nana M