www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Morning Post

Maybe it should have taken me a little less time to connect the dots between "Hm, I wonder where the teaspoon is?" and "Hm, I wonder what's making that grinding noise in the disposal?"

**********************************

I'm having a video game problem. There, that was the first step. My game of choice is Zelda: Twilight Princess. I sure most 27-year-old females out there can relate.

**********************************

However painful getting this work done on our house has been (and believe me, that's a whole other post), it is now staying 20-25 degrees warmer inside than outside without the heat even on.

**********************************

I know no one is interested in pictures that are not Dylan and/or Snuffy, but you'll have to forgive me this one time. The light in the neighborhood was so cool this morning it made everything look spectacular, even the asphalty strip mall parts that I for some reason like to walk by.







No comments: