www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Another appointment

Nothing has really happened at the last five appointments or so except that we have a lot of data on my weight and blood pressure. The important thing is that Aaron still weighs more than I do. I got a card in the mail on Friday saying my appointment for this week had been moved to next week, but when you're going in every week that doesn't work out very well. Which is why we went in again today five days after our last visit. My cervix hasn't even been checked yet because no one thinks it's doing anything. Our next appointment is a week from Friday, when I will just about be at 39 weeks. Aaron has read a lot of three month old parenting magazines, so he is ready to go.

In more important news...we have a Ben & Jerry's! Yay! We tested it out today and it passed inspection. I selected the Sweet Cream and Cookies, while my companion adventurously tried the American Pie, both delicately topped with a smidgen of hot fudge. And I even resisted buying an $18 tie-dyed onesie.

Also, bleh:

No comments: