www.flickr.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

I just slept for 11 hours

...uninterrupted by babies or labor or other pesky intrusions into my life. I suspect that this is not the burst of energy people talk about.

The best thing about hanging around Ithaca instead of Rochester is that they have tv here. I've made everyone watch birth stories on Discovery Health for the past two days, so I am quite popular. I do have a bunch of Project Runway episodes saved on the computer for after the baby is born so I can watch them when she won't sleep. I am nothing if not prepared. The tv highlight of the weekend was an episode of "You Swallowed What?"

My dad and Snuffy have developed a sick sick relationship wherein Snuffy goes and barks at my dad and my dad obediently trots out of his office to play. So if I hear Snuffy barking around the house here I know that he is either torturing the rabbit or my dad.

To summarize: no baby yet.

No comments: