www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

As Rod (or Todd) would say, Ow, my freakin ears

Everyone keeps asking me if I am just ready for the pregnancy to be over yet. I don't think I'm to that point yet, since I'm really not that uncomfortable, and um, also in no way mentally prepared for a baby. The main things that are annoying me right now are terrible terrible allergies and a very painful left ear. I can't even sleep on my left side anymore because of it (thanks university health service! I'm also sure it's the earwax). I said I wouldn't whine about baby class anymore, but there's still a whole world of whining to do.

There is a basement apartment down the block from our house with a window right at sidewalk level. Snuffy has been fascinated by something near the window for the last few days. So if you woke up to a giant panting dog head in your face this morning, I apologize.

1 comment:

bleisenblog said...

Yes, and I have now decided on doing a home birth in your living room.