www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Baby classes in the computer

I did order the baby class software from Amazon, and we did the first couple of classes yesterday. It was definitely nice for us to be able to go through some of the lessons together and to be able to skip the ones we don't need. Although Aaron now wants to know what happens if he needs someone to massage him and tell him to breathe during labor. There are videos of women who recently had babies giving their opinions and advice, which is great except that one of the them is incredibly boring and long-winded, and has a lot to say about what to do in situations that are fairly specific to her. So I guess even the magical computing machine can't save us from the boring.

There is an MD/PhD retreat this weekend and they just told us the dress is business casual. I'm not sure if any of Aaron's t-shirts or the three other outfits that still fit me qualify as business casual. I guess they will be treated to Kate Maternity Casual. They also may be treated to Kate Going Into Labor. Aaron is irritated that his t-shirts still fit me, even the ones that he thinks are too small for him.

My last real life childbirth class is tonight, in which we learn what to do with the actual baby.

3 comments:

bleisenblog said...

Mummy Potter! Is is really you? (it's not really the same if you can't hear the accent)

Annie ~ إني said...

What about ME? Blogs are supposed to be about ME.

bleisenblog said...

Well if you get MoroccANNIE up and running, that can be about you. I'll even put a link to it.