www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Relax, Mom, I did not have the baby in the night

I did have a few contractions on the drive back to Rochester though. But then they stopped the minute I got out of the car. It was just enough to send us both scurrying around the house trying to finish anything we've been meaning to do. I haven't felt anything different so far today. I suppose we should get going on putting the carseat in the car.

You will all be happy to learn I have been reunited with the walking stick, so Snuffy and I are ready to patrol the neighborhood again.

My new entertainment is calling people back when we don't get to the phone in time to reassure them that we are not in the hospital yet. Aaron called me from work every day last week to ask if I was in labor yet. I don't know why he thinks I would hold out on him, but I guess the husband is always the last to know.

I'll update again this afternoon after my doctor's appointment.

No comments: