www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 24, 2006

No news

I feel really normal today. Snuffy helpfully headbutted me in the stomach a couple of times during his happy happy morning greeting of joy, so maybe that will get things going.

We have a non-stress test tomorrow morning to make sure Pumpkin's doing okay as long as she's going to keep hanging out in there. I hope she passes so she can get into a good preschool.

I changed the settings so that you can now comment without having a blogger account.

Annie is still here, Aaron is done with work, and I don't really have a lot of work I can do before the baby is born, so we can all devote ourselves to leisurely pursuits. The plan for today is to keep working on the puzzle that is taking up the whole living room, followed by some geocaching. Aaron just wandered downstairs to make waffles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We think Pumpkin is waiting until we get to London, where our phone will work. Remind her that's tomorrow-the 25th. Love from Finland, Gavn and Cathe