www.flickr.com

Monday, August 14, 2006

Retraction

Tommy did not actually have polio. Sorry for any confusion. He was in the wheelchair and had the walking stick from when he broke his leg in a bar fight, I mean skiing accident. Sadly, I left the walking stick in Ithaca over the weekend and must now waddle around the neighborhood unassisted. We are going to watch March of the Penguins this week so I can feel solidarity with the waddling penguins.

As you can see from his senior pictures, Tommy has fully recovered into a trustworthy young man whose teeth are bared not at all menacingly. Perhaps you would like to admit him to your college. Or purchase some insurance from him.





On the pregnancy front, I definitely felt more twingey last night than I have yet, but still no real contractions. The fake contractions are bizarre -- they don't hurt at all, and my whole gut curls up into a tight little ball, which makes it look even more like I have a basketball shoved up my shirt.

1 comment:

bleisenblog said...

Cool, Erica. If you get an interview you can stay with us and we can use you as free babysitting. Perfect.