www.flickr.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

New Plan

This is my new daughter, the stuffed manatee. She looks just like Aaron, don't you think?














Actually, that's only sort of funny since the dog I picked out does look just like Aaron. Note the big pretty manipulative eyes, the red tint, and the abundant fur.














Yesterday I tried to go to oldnavy.com to admire a baby dress that I really like and got a message that the store is closed for maintenance but would be open on Sunday. I thought that only happened in real life.

We had a busy fun day yesterday, which is probably better for me than moping around the house. Eating.

I did wake up in the middle of the night with some pain but it was not contractions, it was the baby violently thrashing out at me. She has been rotating herself a lot lately, and I think she turned and moved her head lower. Maybe she is trying to run away.

I woke up a while ago and have yet to see any sign of Aaron or Snuffy. Maybe they are trying to run away too. On foot though since the car is still here.

No comments: