www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Progress?

Just got back from the doctor and...

CERVIX REPORT 8.22.06
dilated 1cm Yay!

I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it is a definite change from last week and I have been all crampy lately. To me it at least means that I will possibly go into labor at some point, I'm guessing in the next few days.

We pushed back the induction to an undetermined date, but the doctor didn't really seem to think it would be necessary anymore. I think the baby needs to get out of there soon though because she can kick HARD. She likes to rotate through all my organs, giving each one a bruising in turn.

2 comments:

Annie ~ إني said...

The dining room is holding up all right.

bleisenblog said...

Yes, we have put the second born to good use so far. And when she ceases to be useful she will make nutritious Snuffy food.