www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Really nothing to see here

Well, pretty much no progress at all since last week. We scheduled an induction for the morning of the 26th if nothing happens before then. I'll be at 41 weeks at that point. I would have thought that I would want to wait a bit longer than that, but it turns out I don't care that much, probably because I am bored and impatient. At least this way we know my doctor will be on call then. It seems like scheduling an induction means I definitely won't go into labor before then, but that may not technically be true. Aaron finishes work this Saturday, so any time we have together after that will be nice.

I was walking Snuffy around the block when a very loud dump truck filled with a poisonous cloud of asphalt fumes pulled up next to us because the driver wanted to chat about Snuffy. I couldn't really hear him so I didn't know if I was giving appropriate answers to his questions, which I thought might make him go away. After I lifted up my sunglasses as if that would help me hear better he finally left, only to accost us again, sans truck, at the end of the block. What can I say, Snuffy is an attractive guy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

don't do it! pitocin is bad news!