www.flickr.com

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Due Date

I haven't had anything resembling a contraction in days, although I think the baby dropped even lower yesterday. So I would guess I've got at least a few more days left. My next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday.

We're off to Ithaca again for the weekend. We learned last weekend that this is not an effective tool for labor induction, but it will stop me from driving myself crazy with boredom. Because watching Snuffy manipulate my entire family by batting his eyelashes is very entertaining.

Aaron had his last day of work as a baker today. I know he'll miss it, but I'm excited because he doesn't have to go to bed at 6:30pm anymore. Except that my wild nights of carousing around town, accountable to no one, are over. Yesterday he grabbed my leg in his sleep and later told me he had been dreaming about grabbing an unbaked loaf of bread.

In a sad development, you know how I said a few days ago that three out of our four dining room chair are sort of hazardous? Well, now it's four. Score one for my ever-pregnant butt.

No comments: