www.flickr.com

Friday, June 18, 2010

Eighteen

SWEDEN!

We went right after I graduated. You can tell where we are because they hang their flag all over the place.

We went to an amusement park named, amusingly, Liseberg. Like Lisa!



Tommy with a creature.

Some real live Swedes!

We were in Copenhagen during a World Cup match between Brazil and Denmark. Annie and I went to the big square to watch.


And on to...

COLLEGE!

That went well. This is from October. Unfortunate soccer incident. I retired and switched to ultimate after that.




This is one of Aaron's favorite stories, how I built this during my brief stint as an engineering student.

College involved a lot of camping. And short hair. I liked it, okay? Leave me alone.


The skiing continued, along with an apparent newfound love of lumberjacking.

Ben & Jerry's factory



No comments: